Your Rochester Hy-Vee stores offer corporate wellness services to improve your employees’ health and your business’ bottom line.
- On-site health screenings: Help your employees understand the risk of diabetes and heart disease with a simple finger stick. Detailed results in minutes. Test results include blood pressure, blood glucose, total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, body mass index, body fat percentage and weight.
- On-site luncheon presentations: Wellness presentations designed for your group’s interests.
- On-site flu clinics: We bring the pharmacy to you and take care of billing your insurance provider(s). Plus, you can improve employee participation through Hy-Vee’s 20-cent Fuel Saver + Perks® incentive offer.
- Hy-Vee Quit for Good™: Group classes, the most successful model for smoking cessation, led by a trained pharmacist with medication incorporated into the program.
- Begin™ program: A 10-week group healthy lifestyle and weight-loss class with a registered dietitian, available on- or off-site. Available in an individual setting or taught in a group setting.
- Individual nutrition counseling: Individualized nutrition assessment and education with a registered dietitian for at-risk employees.
- Healthy snack baskets: Fill your break room with dietitian-approved items.
- Healthy catering options: Consult with a registered dietitian for free on your catering menu.
- Simple Fix™: The Hy-Vee Simple Fix™ program helps make meal preparation fun, fresh and affordable. Schedule a workshop during the lunch hour or right after work for an employee team building exercise.
To request more information on corporate wellness services for your business, please contact Kaitlin Anderson, RD, LD at firstname.lastname@example.org